Android is a linux kernal mobile operating system, its very existence on a large variety of devices,mostly mobile smartphones.
Many corporations, ranging from banking to telecom companies, have also come up with their apps for Android. Similar to generic web applications or web portal, these mobile applications need a pen-test exercise as a part of their software development life cycle.
Hackploit present penetration testing for android platform of mobile application and have created a dedicated pen-test environment fully equipped for testing Android based applications.
Our penetration testing technique use the most advanced technologies to test mobile applications and analyze the security stature of the application. We use both manual and automated techtech technique to secure your android based application.
Our mobile application testing includes functional, automation, performance and security.
We perform specially crafted tests on your mobile apps. Our assessment provides you with a close list of risks related to your mobile applications and our rectification team helps you mitigate them. we tend to support all major platforms.
Who needs us?
- Companies with Android Client Apps
- Android Application Developers
- Organizations deploying Android based Mobile Solutions
- Organizations with Bring your own device (BYOD) Policy
As a part of our mobile application security research or assessments we offer comprehensive pen-testing to uncover security issues related (but not limited) to the following:
- Authentication Mechanisms
- Information Disclosure
- Command Injection
- Stored Data
- Social Engineering Security
- Hard Coded Credentials
- Data in Transit
- Privilege Escalation
- Audits and Reports as guidelines
- Server misconfigurations
- Sensitive data exposure
- Comprehensive Penetration Test report with Analytics
- Threat Model
- Discovered vulnerabilities with Risk Analysis
- Proof-of-Concept exploit for critical vulnerabilities
- Fix or Remediation information